Sunday, October 07, 2007

I have three blogs at three different places and I like that.

LJ is for everyone to read. Geez, not much privacy there. Vox is for my deepest secrets. And here, here's for my own ramblings because the readership is so low, if there's any at all.

It's going to be a gruelling one week ahead. So not looking forward to it. I have wanted to take a day off (mentally ill if I may) but I can't because exams are around the corner and it's so wrong to be going off, even for a day. Bloody hell.

However, I'm looking forward to the next weekend! So many things are going to happen next weekend. So many until I could not remember some. Husband's birthday, birthing, start of a good break away from the kids, and supposedly, the departure of the Gerard Darel bag(s !!!) from Paris to moi! I can't wait to hear from Monsieur Benhamou! He's going to make me a pauper. But a delighted one.

In between the week, I'm expecting a few packages too. And bills. Ugh.

No comments: