Thursday, September 27, 2007

When I woke up this morning, the husband was still sleeping. I was flipping through the papers for Urban but I caught a glimpse of Home's mainpage - More dogs are abandoned. With Sandy, our mutt saver friend on the cover.

A quick read told me that because the microchipping option for new pet owners would either be too troublesome or too costly and if not done, owners would be fined. So that's a right to abandon the dogs?

I curse these bastards/jerks/assholes/parasites. I may feel a little guilty when I wrote beside the newspaper article, "I hope they will get abandoned one day in their lives" but I meant every single word of it. The husband read it when he woke up and he agreed with me.

These damned owners never even bothered to put the dogs up for adoption. They chose to just throw the dogs out. There's no excuse for this behaviour. In any case, don't think they're much of dog owners.

We used to stop and think that our brats are not as lucky as other dogs. They don't get our attention and love 24/7. They don't get to sleep in air-conditioned rooms 24/7. But in retrospect, I think these brats have it very good. They get home-cooked food, punctually, even though we have to rush home to cook, they get the best of health care we can provide, their shampoos cost more than mine, and I don't subject them to kimonos or shorts or dresses just to make me amused.

May they burn in hell. He who has no respeect for his fellow earthlings.

No comments: